Commissioning Technicians Jobs
We are currently looking for Commissioning Technicians for our project in Wegberg, Germany. The start would be as soon as possible.
Main responsibilities in this role are:
- Electrical/mechanical troubleshooting
- Testing and commissioning of railway vehicles (drive and control technology)
- Carrying out piece testing on the train
- Carry out semi-automated test sequences, verify and install softwares
- Support of type tests
- Introduction of M/E changes
- Documentation tasks
Keys to success:
- Electrical engineering education (recognized degree)
- Good IT skills and understanding of technical contexts
- 1-3 years of experience in the rail vehicle sector is required
- Good Knowledge of MS Office
- Basic knowledge in SAP
- Ability to work independently
- Reliability and flexibility
- Team working skills
- Good technical understanding
- Planning and analytical skills
- Flexibility with regard to the locations
- Proof of training/certification as an electrician
- Good English and German skills are required
By applying you will create your own job seeker profile and you will be a part of our candidate network. We will be able to offer you suitable job opportunities also in the future.
Please send us your CV in English. The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.
Enersense International Plc is a provider of zero-emission energy solutions. The company is strongly involved in supporting the ongoing energy transition and enabling a zero-emission society. The Enersense Group’s turnover in 2021 was around EUR 239 million. The company has around 2,000 employees, and it operates in Finland and internationally in around 40 countries. Enersense’s share is quoted on the Nasdaq Helsinki (ESENSE). The company’s website can be found at www.enersense.com.
As an Enersense employee, you will be provided with comprehensive occupational health care and seasonally changing benefits with our partners. We support and assist you throughout your employment, including in various logistical matters. We want you to be successful and have the possibility to develop yourself on your career path. If you wish to get a boost for your career, submit your application already today.
More Oil and Gas Jobs