Instrumentation & Controls Engineer
Brunel’s global Oil & Gas Operator client are recruiting an experienced Instrument & Controls Engineer for an 8 month renewable contract role based in Perth CBD working 8 hour days.
Ideally, the successful I&C Engineer will possess around 10-15 years relevant experience and demonstrated Facilities Engineering proficiency including experience of Concept, Front End, Detailed engineering and design requirements in an Operational environment.
The role shall ensure that instrument and control designs of onshore / offshore facilities, including marine facilities, meet Business Unit specifications and applicable Code and Standards.
Duties & Responsibilities
The role will undertake, including assurance of such when developed by 3rd Parties, the following activities:
- Development of technical solutions
- Development and approval of a wide variety of discipline deliverables
- Development and checking of calculations / analyses
- Functional Review of MOCs
- Provision of technical expertise on discipline design principles
- Development of/input to RFP/RFQs and review of technical bid packages
The role shall work closely with the Lead ICE Engineer and interface with other disciplines to ensure design quality and successful outcomes, including interfacing with discipline SMEs and/or TAs to address complex issues or specification compliance queries.
Skills & Experience
- Degree qualified engineer in Instrument, Control or Electrical Engineering, member and/or chartered engineer of Engineers Australia is preferred.
- 10-15 years’ Instrument and Control Engineer experience and demonstrated Facilities
- Engineering proficiency within discipline including experience of Concept, Front End, Detailed engineering and design requirements and an Operational environment.
- Minimum of 3-5 years working experience in Brownfield Project of Operating Facilities as an Instrument and Control Engineer, of which remaining experience is in solid Instrument and Control Engineer role.
Key skillset as follows:
- Demonstrate working/ interaction level experience with engineering contractors, vendors, site construction/execution, start-up/commissioning team
- Demonstrated proficiency with Onshore and Offshore engineering designs and technologies (e.g. modular / offshore platform) applied on the Business Unit Assets including associated engineering and design deliverables, in particularly in Brownfield environment
Please note: Australian work rights are required to apply for this position
All applications are treated with the utmost confidence and due to the high number of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
If you are interested in this opportunity then click the ‘apply’ button now and/or contact Scott McAdam on firstname.lastname@example.org / 08 9429 5639