Marine Infrastructure Maintenance Inspector
– inspection for marine infrastructure maintenance works and new construction works
-Check whether contractor or technicians carry out work as per scope and approved plan.
– Supervise in-house Maintenance activities with the team and supervision of allocated Maintenance crew.
• Degree in either Civil Engineering, Facilities Management, Marine/ Coastal Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or related technical engineering subject.
10 years experience of Marine Maintenance environment overall.
-Experience in Marine Structure Construction and Maintenance
• Experience in using CMMS is preferred.
• Valid Driving License; will be required.
send email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Email subject:marine inspector